Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Kid on The Block



Welcome to the newest addition to the fashion blogosphere, The Peach Proxy! I know, I know….another blog, but trust me when I tell you, this blog is different: I will not only feature current trends but I will also coordinate entire outfits featuring items that are readily available with just a few clicks of a mouse. I’ll also post interviews from various fashion impresarios including designers, models, and even other fashion stylist (I’m no hater!). You’ll get all the latest on future trends, fashion tips, and of course the occasional aspirational image featuring items that exceed our “recessionary budgets” (we’ll just put these on our mood boards and work on translating them to affordable options).

Let’s start with a few summer trends....









Summer's just getting started and so are we...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment